[opencms-dev] site-relative vfs paths for different sites

frankg fg_salesforce at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:42:33 CET 2008

Hi, I'm currently trying to share jsp templates (header, footer, etc) between different interdependent sites.  I currently have a module A1 where i use a <cms:include> tag to include a header, footer etc in each of the site jsps.   <cms:include property="template" element="header" /> This jsp template code itself calls various resources from the site via a <cms:contentload>.  the urls used here are all the site-relative to A1. <cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc" param="/sites/mySite/abc/|xmlcontent|1" editable="false">  what im trying to solve is that I have a new module A2 that i am working on that is dependent on A1.  I want to use the same header and footer templates from A1 in the new module, but i seem to be having problems because the templates are all site-relative to A1, and when executed in the context of A2, these paths are not resolveable.   any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?  thanks in advance. Frank