[opencms-dev] Can the export of a project and modules from one server and import to another server be automated

Michael von Bodungen vb at sharedvision.com
Mon Mar 31 16:45:14 CEST 2008

We are using OpenCms and we have a staging server and production server.  The staging server is where users make all content changes, rather than in production.  We would like to automate the export of the OpenCms project and modules on staging and their import to OpenCms on the production server.

Looking at the scheduler, I can't see any predefined jobs.  Can anyone tell me if this has been done - supply any suggestions?

Thanks,
Michael