[opencms-dev] static export gets 0 byte files

Joe Lam joe.lam at moni-media.net
Tue Apr 1 04:25:10 CEST 2008

today I found a strange problem when clicking on a large PDF file (over
80MB), just get a empty browser. when doing "save link as", the download is
done but the local file is not exist.

by "touch" it and re-publish, it is fixed but couple minutes later we get
the problem again.

after investigation I figured out the target "/export/...." is a 0 byte file
in RFS. anyone know how to solve this??

for now I just set "export" property to false. but this is *not* a solution
:-((

any help?? thank you very much.

Joe