[opencms-dev] 2nd OpenCms Anwenderdialog - still looking for a speaker

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Apr 1 10:32:11 CEST 2008

Dear OpenCms community,
as most of the german speaking OpenCms community members already know from our email invitation, the 2nd OpenCms Anwenderdialog is just around the corner.

Because our main speaker can not hold his speech at the Anwenderdialog and he told us shortly, we are still looking for a speaker who wants to represent our technical slot. If you are interested please contact us as soon as possible.

Details:
- April 17, 2008
- 2. OpenCms Anwenderdialog from 1pm to 7pm
- Slot "OpenCms Technik" starts 1:45pm, duration 30 minutes
- Presentation in German language prefered
- More details on our website www.opencms-anwenderdialog.de starting from March 1

Looking forward to hearing from you and / or seeing you at the Anwenderdialog and the OpenCms-Days.

Regards
Kai

Kai Schliemann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)
Senior IT-Berater, Produktmanager OpenCms

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Telefon +49 7151-50028-20
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group