[opencms-dev] Will <cms:include..> leads to broken link

Andy Savin A.D.Savin at bath.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 14:59:40 CEST 2008

Raj,

OpenCMS allows you to name your files any way you like regardless of their
type.  So if you want a file with the .jsp extension then you need to add
it yourself.  This functionality is actually very useful, for example, all
our css files are jsps so that different sections of the site can have
different styles depending on various properties.   However, as they are
css files this functionaility allows us to give them the .css extension.

Regards,

Andy

--
  WEB SYSTEMS DEVELOPER