[opencms-dev] Will <cms:include..> leads to broken link

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Fri Apr 4 15:42:02 CEST 2008

Hello Raj,

first of all I second Isaac that your posts appear to be inflammatory.
Likewise before posting one should read and comprehend the available
documentation, online resources and the demonstration modules shipping
with OpenCms. This is still a developers list and not the
24/7-have-to-answer-whithin-30 support channel. There is nothing as a
free lunch and thus coping with a new software system simply implies a
learning curve. Its steepness is determined by skill and experience as
well as documentation, available resources and the overall complexity of
the system at hand.

Having said so, this channel is a great resource in case you need help
beyond the fundamental basics. The developers on this list are friendly
people who are happy to assist whenever they have the time to do so.
Finally if the system does not suits you or your requirements, feel free
to choose another one but please refrain from "bashing" :-)

Regards and TGIF,

\Fabian

PS

To prove that we are friendly people indeed. Please find attached a
sample module which shall give you a jumpstart concerning freetext
templating. Simply import the module through the administration´s module
manager.