[opencms-dev] Will <cms:include..> leads to broken link

Raj Malhotra rajvinder.forummails at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 16:39:05 CEST 2008

hi Fabian
I  posted this just from improvement point of view .I wanted to ask wether
its a bug or functionality. And i replied again to my post so that if anyone
face similar problem he can take advantage of the post.Nothing more
than.There is definetly no bashing ;-) but if anyone felt in that way i will
make sure it should not happen again.And thanks for help.Hope we will have
more friendly communication :-)

regards
Raj