[opencms-dev] Use an existing servlet from within OpenCms

HuyTran at c-mg.net HuyTran at c-mg.net
Thu Apr 10 06:26:53 CEST 2008

Hi Yves,
I'm not sure what are you going to do with OpenCms here with users
logged-in. But I have combined OpenCms with another DB (Oracle). So

- Yes, it is possible. You can create a group, eg (Members) and migrate the
user from your DB to OpenCms.
- Cannot answer this question since I don't know what you are going to do
with OpenCms in this case.
- Yes, it is possible. You should create a module that contains all your
added Java classes.
- You can put the driver Jar file to lib folder and get connection the same
as other applications.
- The URL to your DB is unchanged.

Cheers.
Huy