[opencms-dev] Hardware configuration to run OpenCMS with MySQL

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat Apr 12 16:47:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

it would be helpful to know which version of mysql you have in place and
if other apps are using other schemas (db's) on your db server concurrently.
it would be also helpful to know which OpenCms Version you are using,
unless it is difficult for anybody of us to be of help.
from my experience OpenCms 7.0.x and MySQL 4.0.x have also many
problems, is that the case?

Best,
Arash