[opencms-dev] adding a large number of users

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Apr 13 10:07:26 CEST 2008

I have a list of users which I would like to create into the OpenCms
workplace (as normal users, with some group membership, right off).

I'm thinking of putting them all in a text file, put that into the VFS
and write a little JSP which I execute once and be done with it.

I have no idea at the moment how to open a file in OpenCms. Never did
that in an OpenCms jsp before.

Would I use CmsObject.readFile(CmsReource resource)?
But what object?

Could someone give me a starting point?