[opencms-dev] Attach a specific editor to a file extension

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Mon Apr 14 16:30:05 CEST 2008

Hi Michael and thanks for the answer.

I think it's a bit of a shame that OpenCms is so strongly linked to the
"template approach". I understand developers want to encourage us using
template but that would be good to have the choice. I would love to just
link ".html" files to fckeditor, as I know this editor can be used to
edit simple html file. Maybe I should try developping a small module to
do the plug?

Anyway, your suggestion is interesting. My goal is to have a real html
at the end, I don't really care if that has to go through a specific xml
format at some point.

It seems that playing with the static export (after I added ".html" as a
file extension to include, in opencms-import-export.xml file), I can
manage to have the generated html file.

Thanks a lot!

Olivier