[opencms-dev] Installation on WebSphere 6.0

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Fri Apr 18 10:22:23 CEST 2008

Hi Michael.

Thanks for the answer. I was thinking about that as well. But the answer
is "no" to both questions :-( Our WAS process user has
read/write/execute rights on all /installedApps directory and sub
directories... And I feel like some files are properly created, in
particular in /resources directory. Also, the opencms.properties file
gets properly modified with setup=false so I don't think this is the
problem.

Anyway, I think I will go back to installation on WAS later (in a few
days). If any doc or recommendation is available I'd be glad to hear
from it!

Olivier