[opencms-dev] Installation on WebSphere 6.0

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Apr 18 13:31:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I wrote the following threads for running OpenCms on WebSphere 5 and 6.
I got them up and running on both environments and they even live after
2 years ;)

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=104#232
http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=77

Hope it could be of help.