[opencms-dev] XStandard Module for OpenCms 0.6

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat Apr 19 18:32:05 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,
no, you can create a folder "license" in your module, upload the license
into this folder and set the export point for this folder to the
appropriate folder on RFS where the license file shall be exported to.
a typical place for a license folder could be
xstandard_module/resources/license for instance.

Best,
Arash

Paul Boone wote: