[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2008: Anybody interested in meeting up on sunday evening?

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Mon Apr 28 10:58:07 CEST 2008

Hi List,

since i don't want to hurry, i will already drive to cologne on sunday
afternoon. if anybody is interested in meeting up before the conference
and have a beer or coffee please send a mal to this thread. Maybe we can
plan something. I will most likely visit a musesum or two (any
suggestions? I'm interested in technology, "modern" art (although i like
some of the more classic galleries too) or history / natural science or
simply cool stuff ;)) and if i remember correctly from my last visit
there was a nice park not too far from the city. The cathedral is also
pretty amazing but since i've seen it twice this will not be my first
choice. But if anybody is interested i have no problem going there a
third time.

I will also be in cologne on tuesday evening but i imagine we talk about
this at the conference ;)

Looking forward to see you all at OpenCms days! Have a great week!

best regards,
Sebastian