[opencms-dev] Question about siblings

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue May 6 23:50:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

/folder2/test.html

is still a sibling and siblings are still real files :-)
if you want to get the file as a non - sibling (as a new real file) you
have to copy it as a new resource by selecting the option:

"Copy all resources, even siblings"

then it will create non- sibling as real files ;-)

The siblings have as you know always the same content but they could
have different meta data (properties).

Best,
Arash