[opencms-dev] Direct Edit Button manual position

Konstantin Ott kott at abc-digital.com
Fri May 9 17:42:02 CEST 2008

Hi Marcio,
thank you for your answer. I tried it earlier, but I'm not happy with
the Textbutton because it doesn't work:

- some [Edit] Buttons return the alert: Unknown form action
[ocme_417517/edit]
- some [Edit] Buttons are ghosted and not linkable
- some [Edit] Buttons are ok.

with the CmsDirectEditJQueryProvider everything works, but the buttons
are overlaying.
thx
Konstantin