[opencms-dev] Direct Edit Button manual position

marcio.camurati marcio.camurati.opencms at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:22:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

To position the direct edit you need to use the
CmsDirectEditTextButtonProvider, for example:

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<cms:editable
provider="org.opencms.workplace.editors.directedit.CmsDirectEditTextButtonProvider"/>
<cms:contentload ... >
    Title: <cms:contentshow element="Title" />
     Buttons: <cms:editable mode="manual" />
</cms:contentload>

Use it you will see the Text buttons, about it: [New] [Edit] [Delete].

Regards,
Marcio Camurati