[opencms-dev] Direct Edit Button manual position

Konstantin Ott kott at abc-digital.com
Fri May 9 14:42:29 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I've got a question regarding the manual position of the direct edit button:
In quite a few of pages we have got several contentloads. This results
in several direct edit buttons on the same position. So you cant choose
a special button and can only hit the most top button.
Actually we have a quite clean css driven design, every contentload is
in a div container.
Now I'm figuring out the manually option of the direct edit button, but
I cant fix it.
Here are some code snippets. Maybe somebody can give me a tip?

in the workplace:
<directeditprovider
class="org.opencms.workplace.editors.directedit.CmsDirectEditJQueryProvider"
/>

the template:
<cms:include property="template" element="head" />
<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="%(opencms.uri)"
editable="true">
// a loop over lines with other content-type files:
            <cms:include
file="/system/modules/testmodule/pages/offerline.jsp" editable="false">
                <cms:param name="file" value="${line}" />
            </cms:include>

the subtemplate    :
<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${param.file}"
editable="true">
    <cms:editable mode="manual">
        <cms:contentshow element="Title" />
    </cms:editable>
</cms:contentload>

I've got a list of teasers, but the manual set button wont be inside the
div class=teaserA. It's on top of the first direct edit.

Has anybody got a tip or some code, where I can see how it works?
thx

--
Mit besten Grüssen / with best regards

Konstantin Ott
abc Neue Medien | Systementwickler

Albert Bauer KG

Conventstr. 1-3

22089 Hamburg | Germany

Phone: +49 40 25109-224

Fax: +49 40 25109-121

mailto:kott at abc-digital.com

http://www.abc-digital.com

Albert Bauer KG (GmbH & Co.)
P.H.G. Reproduktionsgesellschaft Conventhaus mbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 11120
Geschäftsführer: Harald Dau, Carsten Dau, Rolf Gehrke, Marcus Müller