[opencms-dev] Hosting the website made in OpenCMS 7

Vikrama Sanjeeva viki.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:23:42 CEST 2008

Its simple. You need to install same setup of tomcat and database (mysql) on
live ip machine. That machine should be on live ip. For live ip, you have to
purchase from ISP. Once you assinged live ip to your machine and installed
tomcat+opencms+mysql on machine, you can then access like this:
http:YourNewLiveIp:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login. Where, YourNewLiveIp
would be like 64.233.183.104.

Do it and let us know with updates.

Good luck