[opencms-dev] cms:contentload - date created needed instead of date modified

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Sat May 10 03:29:35 CEST 2008

Hello Everyone

I am having a problem with a contentload-tag because it is loading the
elements according to their modified date (so´, the last modified is the
first in the list) but I need to have the last created element to be the
first one

I am using the "allInFolderDateReleasedDesc" collector because I thought
this one provides this functionality. How can I achieve this? If I need
to create my own collector, how can I do this (and use it in the tag)?

best regards
-- Marc