[opencms-dev] cms:contentload - date created needed instead of datemodified

HuyTran at c-mg.net HuyTran at c-mg.net
Sat May 10 04:25:01 CEST 2008

I think you can create a complex type (XML structured content) using the
mapping element with priority in the XSD file as an example bellow. When you
create a new content of this type, you can put in a Priority number. Then in
the contentload-tag use collector="allInFolderPriorityDateDesc".

Note that, this will sort the from the highest to lowest number, that makes
the using of Priority number inconvenient.

I think collector attribute in contentload tag needs to extend in coming
releases of OpenCms.

	<xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsNewsArticle">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="Name" type="OpenCmsString" />
			<xsd:element name="Position" type="OpenCmsString" />
			<xsd:element name="Description" type="OpenCmsHtml"
/>
			<xsd:element name="Photo" type="OpenCmsVfsFile"/>
			<xsd:element name="Priority" type="OpenCmsString"/>

		</xsd:sequence>
		<xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale"
use="required"/>
	</xsd:complexType>
	<xsd:annotation>
		<xsd:appinfo>
			<resourcebundle
name="org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules.workplace"/>
			<layouts>
				<layout element="Photo"
widget="ImageGalleryWidget" />
			</layouts>