[opencms-dev] cms:contentload - date created needed instead of datemodified

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Mon May 12 15:43:35 CEST 2008

Thanks for the help

In order to use my current mapping I tried to use this priority mapping
with a OpenCmsDate but then I am getting a error

Element 'mappings' cannot have character [children], because the type's
content type is element-only.

Isn't a OpenCmsDate represented by a timestamp (long)? It would be
perfect for me to use this mapping with my date-field instead of an
additional entry.

regards
-- Marc