[opencms-dev] cms:contentload - date created needed instead of datemodified

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Mon May 12 15:57:13 CEST 2008

Sorry, I found my mistake...It had a ^ after an element and I just
didn't see it.
Anyway. The date object is mapped to this property now and I used the
contentload with allInFolderPriorityDateDesc but now the content with
the lowest timestamp is shown first but it should be the other way
around (I checked the timestamps).