[opencms-dev] cms:contentload - date created needed instead of datemodified

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Tue May 13 23:52:09 CEST 2008

Despite it not being mentioned in the documentation it was in the source last time I had a look at it.
If you want to work seriously with OpenCms you should download the source and read it - I learned a lot
about OpenCms by doing that.
Of course it might since have been removed, but why would anybody bother doing that ?

Remember it orders the result according to the collector.priority and collector.date properties, so you have to put some valid values there in order to get them sorted.

Did you attempt and succeed in getting the allInFolderPriorityDateDesc collector ro work ?

Cheers,

Carl