[opencms-dev] cms:contentload - date created needed instead of datemodified

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed May 14 22:47:45 CEST 2008

You're right, the source showed up the collector allInFolderPriorityDateAsc

The first attempt didn work and then I just tried to map the element to
collector.date as well and it works. I didn't know about this property
because it doesn't show up on the property-editor. I deleted the entries
from collector.priority and it still worked, so now I am going to remove
the mapping to that property...it should still work.

Thanks a lot
-- Marc