[opencms-dev] Permissions issue

HuyTran at c-mg.net HuyTran at c-mg.net
Fri May 16 08:48:36 CEST 2008

Hi Felix,
Thank you. Because I created a module that checked the permissions of each
group before allowing them to do something. I fixed the problems by create a
new groups that has the permissions set as the 1st group, but in my module I
will allow users in this new group the permission to do the tasks of both of
1st and 2nd group.

Thank you.

Huy Tran