[opencms-dev] Links to content outside of opencms

Andrew Myers am2605 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:56:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

When using FCKeditor I would like to insert some relative links to
content not hosted by opencms.

For example I am editing this file:

http://mysite/opencms/opencms/test/index.html

In there I want to link to a document or image at
http://mysite/path_not_under_opencms/index.html

However if I enter hit as "/path_not_under_opencms/index.html" it will
change it on save to
"/opencms/opencms/path_not_under_opencms/index.html" which is not what
I want.

Short of fully qualifying the link (which I'm trying to avoid because
I want the links to work on multiple sites) is there any way to avoid
the "/opencms/opencms" being prefixed to what I enter?

Many thanks,
Andrew.