[opencms-dev] Links to content outside of opencms

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Fri May 23 16:10:44 CEST 2008

If I'm remembering correctly from our testing, you'll even get
/opencms/opencms inserted into a fully-qualified URL if it's on the
server that OpenCMS thinks it controls.  What we do here is create an
"External Link" resource in OpenCMS and link to that from our pages.
OpenCMS doesn't seem to alter the target of an external link.

--
Mark Roedel
Senior Programmer / Analyst