[opencms-dev] CRE: is this a bug?

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat May 24 13:16:41 CEST 2008

Hi Marc,

you can't save a document which has strong links defined within, so that
you can't publish it and produce deal links or invalidated links as you
can do with week links!
By the way the how to on the forum was written about one year ago as the
first version of CRE with OpenCms 6.5.5 was out. Michael had a nice
presentation about the secrets of CRE at OpenCms Days 2008 and will be
provided soon to the public for download and I guess Alkacon's
Documentation will get updated with CRE secrets in the next 7.0.5
version ;-)

Best,
Arash