[opencms-dev] CRE: is this a bug?

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Sat May 24 00:06:54 CEST 2008

Hi

I am still trying to find some documentation about this CRE. For exmaple
I was playing around a little bit. I removod the relation, so I just had
a OpenCmsVfsFile, then I tried to delete a resource and the dialog
showed me a weak xml-link (with the relation it showed me a strong
link). But where is the difference? What do I gain when I use a strong
realtion for resources.

Any comments apreciated

Thanks