[opencms-dev] User Roles

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu May 29 09:43:15 CEST 2008

Hi Marc,
I assume that your configuration is not correct. It is a fact that a workplace user can create/edit an delete files. Already in existing versions of OpenCms.
Check out, if your permissions on the file / parent folder permit a workplace user to edit files.

AFAIK OpenCms 7.0.5 should be released in July 2008 and there should be no change in the user management stuff.

Regards

Kai