[opencms-dev] User Role for Newsletter Module

Bozidar Ilievski bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
Thu May 29 16:33:33 CEST 2008

Hi Konstantin.

We had the same problem when creating a Newsletter OU.
Wherever we created the Unit, it was always a direct child of the "root
organization unit".
We did the same workaround that you described here (after creation of
the Newsletter unit, we just moved the folder under /system/orgunits/ to
the right location).
It works fine so far.

What side effects have you encountered?

Regards,