[opencms-dev] User Role for Newsletter Module

Konstantin Ott kott at abc-digital.com
Thu May 29 16:09:44 CEST 2008

hello again,
my workaround wont work. There are side effects we didnt wont.
So we still stay with the problem:

1. create a subunit A
2. in the subunit A we create a newsletter Unit
3. the newsletter Unit is not beneath the subunit A, but beneath the
root organizational unit.

Any tips to create the newsletter unit as subunit of A?
Konstantin Ott