[opencms-dev] %link macro in Opencms Newsletter Module uses ip and high-port - can I change this?

Christian Hellinger Christian.Hellinger at dreger.de
Tue Jun 3 17:51:06 CEST 2008

Hello OpenCms - Developers,

we're running OpenCms 7.0.3 with OAMP Newsletter Module 1.0.0 on a
Websphere 6.1.
We use a IBM HTTP Server to handle the requests. For Security reasons we
use a reverse proxy.

>From the outside, the opencms installation is accessed via port 80 and the
hostname.

Now, when a user registers in the Newsletter module, the %link macro
generates a link for validate the subscription (double opt-in).
This link doesn't use the host name but uses the ip address of the server
and the high port. When a user clicks this link, the firewall rejects the
request (naturally).

My question is: Is it possible to change the behavior of the link macro
without recompiling? If so, where can I change this? Or how?
If not - which class must I touch to change this behavior? In this case I
think it would be nice to use the settings specified in the xml
configuration files of opencms.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Christian Hellinger

--------------------------------------

DREGER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

J&J DREGER Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
Carl-Benz-Str. 35
D - 60386 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Phone :    +49-69-90479-0
Fax   :    +49-69-90479-479

Email :    christian.hellinger at dreger.de
WWW   :    http://www.dreger.de

--------------------------------------

Consulting & Solutions: http://www.d-business.de
Mobile Solutions Competence Center: http://www.d-business.de/mscc

Business Development: http://www.1j1.com
--------------------------------------
Sitz / Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main / Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Registernummer: HRA 42705
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jens Dreger, Joerg Dreger
USt.ID: DE244892265
--------------------------------------
Komplementaer-GmbH: J&J DREGER Verwaltungs GmbH, Carl-Benz-Str. 35, 60386 Frankfurt am Main
Sitz / Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main / Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Registernummer: HRB 73891
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jens Dreger, Joerg Dreger
Diese E-Mail inklusive aller Anhaenge koennte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Adressat sind, der diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten hat,
informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie alle Kopien dieser E-Mail von Ihrem System.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.

This e-mail and any attachment (both hereinafter called as e-mail)  may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this e-mail from your system. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or