[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.4 Installation error

Glenn Britton britton at noc.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 4 17:20:02 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to install OpenCms in the following environment:

  Solaris 10
  JDK 1.6.0_06
  Tomcat 5.5.23
  Mysql  5.0.51a
  OpenCms 7.0.4

I can startup the Setup-Wizard and it runs for
over an hour (its an old machine), tells me that
the setup is finished, but when I hit the "Continue"
button, an Error is generated telling me to
run the setup wizard again?

The log messages from the setup wizard look like this:

Finished. Please check the output to see if the modules have been
imported without errors.

17296:
17295:  Shutdown completed, total uptime was 01:21:03.
17294:  Shutting down OpenCms, version 7.0.4 in web application "opencms"
17293:
17292:
17291:  The OpenCms system used for the setup will now shut down.
17290:  The setup is finished!
17289:
17288:
17287:  Admin at Offline>exit
17286:  Admin at Offline>
17285:  ------ ... the module has been imported
17284:  ------ ... the project has been published
17283:  ------ ... finished writing the export points
17282:  Writing export point

The error looks like this:
The Alkacon OpenCms setup wizard has not been started correctly!
Please click here to restart the wizard.

I'm not sure what I'm missing.  Anyone else run into this error
or know how to get around it?

Thanks,

Glenn Britton
University of Toronto
Computing and Networking Services
255 Huron Street, Toronto, ON, CANADA M5S 3J1
britton at noc.utoronto.ca