[opencms-dev] Image galleries scope, visibility, permissions?

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Fri Jun 6 17:10:40 CEST 2008

Hi Andrea!

Your user is indirect user of the /Users group (in the root ou, all
WROKPLACE_USERs do)

so, most likely that group is used for permissions in the gallery (this
is the case by default if the gallery is in /system)

to solve the problem, just be sure to set the right permissions, so that
that user has no view permissions on the galleries he should not see.

HTH

Kind regards,
Michael