[opencms-dev] Can opencms stop changing my link url?

Shuchun Yang shuchun.yang at salesforce.com
Sat Jun 7 00:18:05 CEST 2008

Hi, I encounter the trouble while creating page with free text(only this category), each time I want to add url like https://www.abc.com/#version?id=11111, when I save the page, the link will become https://www.abc.com/?id=11111#version, it moves the "#version" to the last part of the url. Are there any properties which could control the automatical change to the url? Or is it a bug? My OpenCMS version is 6.2.3. Thanks!

Sincerely
Shuchun Yang