[opencms-dev] Can opencms stop changing my link url?

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Sat Jun 7 23:18:34 CEST 2008

I don¹t think the format your intending is a valid URL ‹ remember that #
indicates an anchor within the page.  If you¹re trying to use it as part of
a filename, you¹d need to escape it.  (I believe the substitution is %23.)

Or perhaps I¹m misunderstanding what you¹re trying to do ‹ if so, can you
clarify?

--
Mark Roedel
Senior Programmer / Analyst