[opencms-dev] Some problems with Ubuntu

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Mon Jun 9 01:16:54 CEST 2008

I am having some troubles with Ubuntu 8.04 and OpencCMS.

When I want to upload a file using the Applet I get the message that the
certificate is not accepted (but I am not asked  before).
So I turned off the applet but when using the classic dialog I get the
message "Could not initialize class sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment"?
Furthermore when I am trying to use WebDAV to copy a image to the
imagegallery I get "HTTP method PUT is not supported by this URL" but I
used WebDAV before to copy files with 50MB to a downloadgallery.

Does anyone had a similar experience? Of course I would like to use the
applet or WebDAV instead of the classic filechooser.

I am running Tomcat as a daemon with tomcat user and group (folder
ownership of tomcat is assigned to this user/group).

regards
-- Marc