[opencms-dev] Configure alternate SMTP port

Steve Bryan steve at bright-interactive.com
Tue Jun 10 12:33:46 CEST 2008

Hi all

I would like to configure OpenCms to use a different PORT for emails sent by
the system (so I can test the site with a catchall proxy running on a
different port from 25).

opencms-system.xml only has the following option:

<mailhost name="my.smtp.server" protocol="smtp" user="username"
password="secure"/>

Is there any way of adding a port to the config as well? Perhaps this means
recompiling the source, but it seems like an obvious feature to have in the
core?

Thanks
Steve