[opencms-dev] FCKEditor Styles Dropdown not displaying Custom Styles

djano djanousek at iesabroad.org
Tue Jun 10 19:10:04 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have followed the steps outlined to display custom styles within the
FCKEditor.

1.  I created a new html file (new.html)
2.  I assigned it to sample template (sample.jsp)
3.  I included sample.css as a <link> within the header of the sample.jsp
template
4.  I included the full filepath to sample.css within the template property
of the sample.jsp
5.  I created the sample.css_style.xml and included the desired classes from
the sample.css page

When I navigate to the editor of the new.html page, the style dropdown is
present, however there are no entries within the dropdown.  I am running
OpenCMS V7.0.3.

The sample.css is:
.bodytest {
	font-size: 11px;
	line-height: 19px;
	font-weight: normal;
	color: #000000;
	margin-bottom: 0px;
}
.headertest {
	font-size: 14px;
	font-weight: bolder;
	color: #006699;
}

and the sample.css_style.xml is
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
   <styles>
   		<Attribute name="class" value="bodytest" />
   		<Attribute name="class" value="headertest" />
   </styles>

Can anyone tell me why these custom styles would not be appearing within the
dropdown?