[opencms-dev] OC4J Bug

Nacho Fernandez snatcho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:07:03 CEST 2008

Hi Alkacon members and list. I send this regarding bug #1597 reported by me
on OpenCms' Bugzilla. I have already marked 2 new bugs as duplicated from
this one. In the mailing list I posted a solution for this bug many months
ago tested on OC 6.2.3 but as I have checked applicable as well to OC 7.0.X.
I encourage dear Alkacon staff to incorporate this bugs solution (or a more
suitable one Alkacon members will surely find) to the latest release, as
it's evident more and more people need to use OpenCms on OAS/OC4J and the
bug keeps being reported again and again. Besides that single problem
OpenCms DO WORK nicely on it. Thank you in advance,

Nacho Fernandez.