[opencms-dev] Java memory error on importing

Alessio Brizi alessio.brizi at rgbit.it
Wed Jun 11 11:37:52 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm new with this group and so with OpenCms, so I will appreciate any
help. Maybe my question was already asked but I didn't find anything that
helped me.

I'm trying to recreate an OpenCMS Installation on another machine. Importing
modules was made without any difficult.

Now I'm trying to import the VFS that was exported from the original
machine.

I receive a "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" error when I
launch the "Import file from server"

Both OpenCMS installation are version 6.2.2

Maybe the error is in the file size. The .zip file is 80 MB, the
manifest.xml (decompressed) is 16MB.

How can I resolve this issue?

Alessio Brizi
 <mailto:alessio.brizi at rgbit.it> alessio.brizi at rgbit.it

RGBit s.r.l.
Via Luigi Casale, snc - 05100 Terni (TR) - ITALY
Tel. +39.0744.2070.01
Fax. +39.0744.2070.232
 <http://www.rgbit.it/> www.rgbit.it

  _____

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents
to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence.