[opencms-dev] html editor dosen't work with IE7

Madeleine Grabner swedie at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 13:22:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've a problem with the html editor and IE7 - it dosen't work together. I found a solution on this site: http://www.comundus.com/comundus/opencms/html/02_Hauptnavigation/Produkte/OpenCMS/Tipps-und-Tricks/index.html

After restarting the Tomcat the html editor still dosen't work in IE7 but now also not in IE6.

The patch makes the following changes on the editor_configuration.xml:

<agent>^Mozilla/4\.0 \(compatible; MSIE 7\.\d*; .*\)$</agent>

What can I do to bring it to work?

Thanks a lot!
Rasmus