[opencms-dev] Import arbitrary XML documents into OpenCms

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Tue Jun 17 11:05:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

sorry for the delay i have overseen your question.

Yes i wrote a OpenCms Job to be run by the scheduler. The importexport
features of OpenCms were not used. I merely used the CmsObject to create
the files and the OpenCms XML document APIs to modify the content. But
this was really the small part. The biggest part was the XSL transformation.

best regards,
Sebastian