[opencms-dev] Organising multilingual sites in OpenCms

Martin Wunderlich mwunderlich at salesforce.com
Tue Jun 17 11:57:12 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I was wondering, if anyone on this list has experience with organising a multilingual website in OpenCms. We have 12 languages at present and the list is growing. My question however relates to the four English pages that we currently maintain (US, UK, EU and Apac). The content is nearly identical, with some changing information such as pricing and contact details. For the search engine optimisation, though, we would like to keep the structure of the four different English sites. Is anyone doing something similar in OpenCms? What would be the best practice for maintaining this setup efficiently?

Kind regards,

Martin