[opencms-dev] Problems with user creation and oracle rac

Gianluca Cassina gcassina at etnoteam.it
Wed Jun 18 09:05:54 CEST 2008

Hello list,

I'm experiencing some problems with an opencsm running on websphere 6
connected to Oracle 10g rac.

I have a jsp that creates a user: very often there are exceptions, so I have
only the fields user_id, user_name and user_password fullfilled.
Then, even from administration console the user administration is
unaccessible for exceptions, and I have to remove user's row from CMS_USERS
table with toad.

I suspect I need some special configuration on rac, but...

Any help will be appreciated

    thanks,
                Gianluca