[opencms-dev] How can set value in file XmlContent via Taglib?

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Tue Jun 17 16:56:34 CEST 2008

Hi Friends,

I dont can solution for this, with taglib...

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="/test/file1.html"
editable="manual">
 <c:set var="myTitle">
  <cms:contentshow element="Title"/>
 </c:set>

In my contentload, I get myTitle with:
 String myTitle = pageContext.getAttribute("myTitle");

And I change myTitle = myTitle + " my title changed";

How can insert in my element Title new value, changed, easy with taglib, in
my /test/file1.html?
<cms:contentshow> is only see, and how can make inverse? I can scriplet, but
I want taglib because maybe easy make...

</cms:contentload>

thank you friends,

Deiverson Silveira
SolutionCMS Team