[opencms-dev] Cannot open directory /sites

Arcady Ivanov arc at help0.ru
Thu Jun 26 10:38:35 CEST 2008

Hello.

OpenCMS 7.0.4, Tomcat 6.0.16.

Have a strange problem in the Workplace.

I can change "site" to any site, that I have, for example
"/sites/default", "/sites/test",... and next I can work with subdirectories.
If I change "site" to "/sites", then I cannot receive subdirectories of
"/sites".
When I press on "/sites" in Explorer view of directories, I have screen
refresh, but cannot go into subdirectory structure.
The directory "/system" have no such problems.
Everything is published. No lock on resources.
No suspicious messages in logs.

Can anybody give me advice?

--
Sincerely yours. Arcady Ivanov.